Ignoring, reporting, and rating posts on Yahoo! Finance
Learn how to:
- Ignore a user, hiding all of their posts and adding them to your ignore list.
- Unignore a user, removing them from your ignore list.
- Report abusive posts to Yahoo!.
- Rate posts using thumbs up and thumbs down.
Yahoo! Finance offers features to help you ignore, report, and rate posts:
Ignore -- Hide all posts made by a user.
- To ignore a user: while viewing a post, click Flag | Ignore User.
-You will no longer see posts made by this user.
- To unignore a user: on an ignored post, click Flag | UnIgnore User.
Note: Once you have 100 users in your ignore list, you will be unable to add additional users. You will know if you reach the limit because you will receive this message: "Error: Your ignore list is full (maximum 100)"
Report Abuse -- Flag a post for abuse.
- To report an abusive post, click the down arrow on the post and select Report Abuse.
- By reporting abusive posts with this option, you help Yahoo! identify and block abusive posts.
Thumbs up and thumbs down -- Rate a post.
- Each topic and post has the potential to receive thumbs up or thumbs down. These ratings allow readers to easily identify quality or popular posts.
- To give a thumbs up or down, click the thumbs up or down button while viewing a topic or post.