Disabling Compatibility View in Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10
Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10 include a Compatibility mode, which allows your browser to behave like a previous version of Internet Explorer.
If this feature is enabled, users may experience the following:
- Readability issues
- Tabs and features are missing
- Yahoo!7 doesn’t display properly on the screen
- Interactive parts of webpages do not work
To disable Compatibility mode in Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10:
- Open your Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools.
- Click to uncheck Compatibility View.
Note: Ensure that "yahoo.com" is not listed under "Websites you've added to Compatibility View."
- Close and relaunch your Internet Explorer.
- Access Yahoo!7 again.