Signing in using a Facebook or Google account
There are two connections available when signing in to Yahoo! using Facebook or Google log in credentials for the first time:
- Signing in and linking to an existing Yahoo! account
- Signing in and creating a new Yahoo! account
To sign in using a Facebook or Google account:
- Click Sign In from any page on Yahoo!.
- Under "Sign in with:," click Facebook or Google.
- Enter your Facebook or Google log-in and password.
-A sign in window will open.
- Click Log In or Sign In.
- Click Allow.
-Your Facebook or Google account's email address will be checked to see if it can be mapped to existing Yahoo! account.
- If the email address can be mapped to an existing Yahoo! account, you will be prompted to verify your Yahoo! account password to complete the connection.
- If the email address cannot be mapped to an existing Yahoo! account, you will be prompted to confirm/edit some basic information in order to create a new Yahoo! account.
After completing this process, you'll be able to sign in to your Yahoo! account with one click by clicking either Facebook or Google on the Yahoo! sign in page.