Registering a Yahoo! ID via feature phone
To sign up for a Yahoo! ID using a feature phone (non-smartphone) device:
- Using your mobile web browser, navigate to http://uk.m.yahoo.com/.
- Select Sign in.
- Select Sign up.
- Select one of the following options:
- Using mobile number as Yahoo! ID.
- Using 3rd Party Email address as Yahoo! ID.
- Enter your first/last name, mobile number, date of birth, and password.
Note: Be sure to provide your actual date of birth as it may used later to help verify ownership of the account.
- You will be sent an SMS text message containing a URL and verification code.
- Using a desktop, tablet or smartphone device, go to the URL and enter the code to complete registration.
Note: The URL and code will expire after 24 hours.
Note: If you attempt to access Yahoo! Mail or Yahoo! Messenger on desktop, you will be forced to upgrade to a standard Yahoo! ID.