Login Activity - What Access Types and Events are
This article explains features of login activity
Access Type describes how your Yahoo! account was accessed.
- Browser – Accessing your account from a computer using Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.
- Mobile – A mobile device with web enabled browsers, such as iPhone or Blackberry
- Application – An application used to access your account data such as Yahoo! Mail for iPhone
Event Type displays how access was granted.
- Logged in to Yahoo! Property – When both your Yahoo! ID and Password were entered manually in order to access your account
- Mail Access - When you are already signed in to Yahoo! and accessed Yahoo! Mail
Using your desktop. You go login to Yahoo! Mail, and enter both your Yahoo! ID and Password. This event will be shown as:
- Browser, Logged in to Yahoo! Mail