Changing your password
- Using a desktop or laptop computer, visit the Yahoo!7 Account Information page.
- Enter the Yahoo!7 ID and password for the account you wish to change.
- If you have forgotten your password, see our help article about recovering a lost or forgotten password.
- Under "Sign-In and Security," click Change your password.
- Enter your current password, your new password, and confirm your new password in the fields provided.
- Always be sure to use a secure, strong password.
- Click Save.
- While these steps can be completed using most smartphone and tablet devices, we recommend making any changes to your account information with a desktop or laptop computer.
- Your Yahoo!7 password always applies to your entire Yahoo!7 account, meaning that a change to your password will update it for all of the Yahoo!7 services used with that account (Yahoo!7 Mail, Yahoo!7 mobile, etc.)
- If you are a customer of one of our partners, please find their customer support contact information below:
- For tips about safeguarding your Yahoo!7 account, visit the Yahoo!7 Security Center.