Using bookmarks in Yahoo! Axis
This article explains how to use the bookmark feature in Yahoo! Axis for the desktop, tablet and mobile device.
- Tapping or clicking the Bookmark ButtonStar Icon when on a page of your choice saves the page as a visual bookmark with an image snapshot of the page, the title and the URL.
- A pop-up window will open when you tap or click on the Bookmark ButtonStar Icon, allowing you to make your folder selections for saving your bookmarks.
- Bookmarks can be stored in two default folders:
- A pop-up window will open when you tap or click on the Bookmark ButtonStar Icon. Select which folder you want to save the bookmarked page to.
- To get you started, two folders are available to save bookmarks: "My Favorites" and "Read Later".
- You can also create your own folders and save bookmarks there.
- Tapping or clicking the Bookmark ManagerRibbon Icon displays your saved bookmarks and bookmark folders.
- You can organize bookmarks into folders of your choice by tapping or clicking the edit buttonEdit Icon in the bookmarks view.
- Dragging and dropping icons into folders moves bookmarks from one folder to another.
- To delete a bookmark: