Overview of Fantasy Pro Leagues
This article provides an overview of Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Pro Leagues, including:
- Eligibility requirements
- Entry fees
- Prize payout method
Do you want a higher level of competition? Are you interested in winning actual cash prizes? Yahoo! now offers the league you are looking for!
Now you can sign up for Pro Leagues with a cash payout. Below are some of the features and limitations for Yahoo! Fantasy Sports Pro Leagues.
- U.S. residents only
- Public Head-to-Head leagues only
- A buy-in of $20 (PRO20) or $100 (PRO100) per team
- First place takes home $100 (PRO20) or $500 (PRO100)
- Second place takes home $60 (PRO20) or $300 (PRO100)
- Third place takes home $20 (PRO20) or $100 (PRO100)
- All payouts will be handled via Paypal
- Automatically signed up for Yahoo! Trade Review
- Must be at least 18 years of age to participate
- Several states prohibit the playing of money games:
Other limitations may apply, but the game itself is exactly the same as the free Fantasy Sports games.
Play at your own risk.