Adjusting preview pane size
When using the preview pane, you can click on emails in your Inbox (or a folder) to view them in the right part of the window. The size of the preview pane can be adjusted.
Adjusting the size of the preview pane:
- Place your mouse cursor on the bar that divides your Inbox (or folder) message list from the preview pane.
- The pointer changes into a left/right or up/down arrow.
- To change the size of the preview pane: Click on the bar and move the cursor left/right or up/down.
To see a message in a tab:
- Double-click a message in the Inbox (or folder) message list and it opens in a new tab.
- To learn more about changing Mail views, see our help article about how to switch between the preview pane and the standard Inbox list.