Syncing Calendar with Mozilla Lightning/Sunbird
To sync your Yahoo! Calendar with Mozilla Lightning/Sunbird:
- Go to Mozilla Lightning/Sunbird.
- Select File | New Calendar.
- Select On the network.
- Click Next.
- Enter this URL: https://caldav.calendar.yahoo.com/dav/your_username/Calendar/your_calendar_name
- Note: Substitute your own information for "your_username" and "your_calendar_name".
- Enter your Yahoo! ID:
- If your Yahoo! ID ends in "@yahoo.com": Enter only the beginning part without the "@yahoo.com".
- If your Yahoo! ID does not end in "@yahoo.com": Include the full email address as your Yahoo! ID.
- Some examples of Yahoo! ID/addresses that do not end in "@yahoo.com": "@ymail.com" or "@yahoo.fr".
- Enter your password as requested.
- Note: Your password is the same one you use to sign in to Yahoo! products such as Yahoo! Calendar and Yahoo! Mail.