How to access activity information about your group
This article explains how moderators can access activity information about their group, to include:
- Message Posts
- Web Features
- Email Commands
- Moderator Activity
Moderators have access to Group activity logs which provide information about memberships, message posts, web features, email commands, and moderator activity. To view these logs, click the Management link on the Group's page. Under Group Activity, select the appropriate category for the information you need.
There are five activity sections, each with different information:
- Memberships- This category includes information about sent invitations, subscriptions as well as users who have unsubscribed from the Group.
- Message Posts- This category includes information about accepted posts, moderated posts and bounced posts.
- Web Features- This category includes information of all activity that modifies records in the various Web features of a group, including such things as uploading or deleting of shared files and links, creation of polls, deletion of archived messages, etc...
- Email Commands- This category includes information about subscriptions, unsubscribe requests and confirmations. This category also provides information on mail sent to the Group owner address as well as requests for help via the help address.
- Moderator Activity- This category records various Moderator Only actions for the group. For example, a moderator uploading a file to the shared files area would not be recorded under Moderator Activity- only under Features. However, a moderator changing the Group's settings will be recorded under Moderator Activity. Examples of activity recorded in this category include editing of Group settings, editing of member settings and message, and member moderation.