Ticker or symbol is missing from Yahoo!'s quotes lookup tool
Why a ticker symbol may not appear in Yahoo! Finance.
Why a symbol may be missing from our quote system:
- The company has been acquired by another company or has filed for bankruptcy. These details should be available on the comany's investor relations page.
- The company has changed its ticker symbol.
- A company has switched its stock from one exchange to another or moved to a different section of the same exchange (e.g., NASDAQ Big board to NASDAQ OTC).
- Yahoo! Finance does not offer full coverage of pink sheets, preferred stocks, or ADRs.
- We do not cover every exchange and our feed may not include every section of the exchanges we do cover.
Note: Yahoo! Finance provides limited information on privately held companies in our Industry Center. Only publicly traded companies are covered in the profile pages.
Please be advised that if exchange registration for a company has recently changed, then updated information may not appear immediately on Yahoo! Finance.