Missing Feature in Messenger Mobile
Some features are unavailable in Messenger Mobile, but are available in the desktop or laptop computer, iPhone, or Android versions.
Some features are not available for other mobile devices, but are available in Yahoo! Messenger for iPhone and Android, as well as the computer versions of Messenger.
To use these features you'll need access Messenger from:
- A computer
- The installed Messenger app on an iPhone or Android device if you have one
Yahoo! Messenger mobile functionality is under continuous development. If you have an idea, please feel free to share any suggestions or feature requests directly with the Yahoo! Mobile Group.
How to share a suggestion with the Yahoo! Mobile Group:
- Go to the Yahoo! Messenger for mobile page.
- At the very bottom of the page, click the Send Feedback link.
Features not available for Messenger Mobile:
Note: These features are only available by using the versions of Messenger for the desktop/laptop computer, iPhone, or Android.
- Social networking features that provide the opportunity to make new friends
- Editing Mail Options (this includes adding/editing folders, modifying spam settings, blocked email addresses, and setting up a vacation response along with additional options)
- Chat rooms
- PC-to-PC calling
- Changing Yahoo! Messenger or Profiles display images
- Reactivating a dormant Yahoo! Mail account
- Uploading photos or files