Changing your security questions
Note: While these steps can be completed using most smartphone and tablet devices, we recommend making any changes to your account information with a desktop or laptop computer.
To change your security questions:
- Using a desktop or laptop computer, visit your Yahoo! Account Information page.
- Enter your Yahoo! ID and password.
- Click Sign in.
- Under "Sign-In and Security," click Update password - reset info.
- Select one of the security questions we have made available, or choose your own.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
Security question requirements:
- Security questions must be 5 to 100 characters in length and may only contain letters and numbers.
- The answers to your questions must be 4 to 32 characters in length and may only contain letters and numbers.
- Security questions cannot contain the answer.
- The security questions cannot be the same.
- The answers to your two security questions cannot be the same.