Deleting and reinstalling Sportacular - iPhone
Many issues can be corrected by deleting and reinstalling the Sportacular app. Here's how:
- Locate the app icon on your device desktop, then tap and hold down on the icon. The icon will shake, and an 'X' will appear in the upper-left corner of the icon.
- Select the X. You will then be prompted to confirm the deletion, as deleting the app will remove all alerts and preferences currently set.
- Once the app is deleted, the icons on your desktop will continue to shake until you select the Home button.
To ensure that the deletion is complete, please power down the device, and then restart it.
Please note: When installing the app, it is recommended that you use a good Wi-Fi connection, as the process will go faster, and the connection is more consistent. However, this is not required.
- Open the App Store and select the search feature in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Search for Sportacular.
- Select the INSTALL button for the app.
You may be prompted for your password. Once the password is confirmed, the installation will automatically begin.