Sportacular not loading or updating - Android
This article explains the steps to take if you are having an issue with Sportacular not loading or scores not updating properly.
If Sportacular fails to launch, or produces an "Unable to connect" message, please try these steps, one at a time, until you find one that resolves your issue:
- If the app has not auto-refreshed after a minute, tap the Refresh icon in the upper-right side of the app. You may have had just a temporary loss of connection.
- Open your phone's Web browser and try loading "sports.yahoo.com" to confirm whether you have Internet access.
- Force stop the app via the Android app settings page:
- Exit the app
- Tap the Menu button
- Tap Settings
- Tap Applications
- Tap Manage Applications
- Tap Sportacular
- Tap Force Stop | Tap OK to confirm
- Wait a couple of seconds, then restart the app
- Restart the phone. It's possible that other running apps have taken up too much of your phone's resources, and restarting the phone will clear them.
- Reinstall the app.
If none of these steps resolve your issue, please contact Customer Care so we may assist you further.