Add an avatar to your Rivals.com message board profile
This article explains the process for adding an avatar to your Message Board profile within the Rivals network.
"Avatars" are the small graphics you see under a poster's nickname while reading their post on a Rivals.com message board.
To add an avatar to your message board profile:
- You need the URL of the graphic you want to use. This means you may need to upload the avatar you want to a Web server if you can't find it already existing on the Web.
You can find picture hosts off a search or a place which has free picture hosting website like Flickr:
- After uploading your photo, copy the URL of the image. For example:
Make sure the graphic is not larger than 100 pixels by 100 pixels. Our system will not accept avatars larger than that.
- Go to User Options located at the top of your message board | Select Message Board Options. You'll now see a text box for Avatar.
- Paste the entire URL into the text box for Avatar.
- Scroll down and click Submit.
The next post you make or reply to will show your avatar.