Overview for Fantasy Football Pro Leagues
This article provides an overview of Yahoo! Football Fantasy Pro Leagues, including:
- Eligibility requirements
- Entry fees
- Prize payout method
Do you want a higher level of Fantasy Football competition? Are you interested in winning actual cash prizes? Yahoo! now offers the league you are looking for!
Now you can sign up for Pro Leagues with a cash payout. Below are some of the features and limitations for Yahoo! Fantasy Football Pro Leagues.
- U.S. residents only
- Public Head-to-Head Leagues only
- 10 teams per league
- A buy-in of $20 (PRO20), $100 (PRO100), or $250 (PRO250) per team
- First place takes home $100 (PRO20), $500 (PRO100), or $1250 (PRO250)
- Second place takes home $60 (PRO20), $300 (PRO100), or $750 (PRO250)
- Third place takes home $20 (PRO20), $100 (PRO100), or $250 (PRO250)
- All payouts will be handled via Paypal
- Automatically signed up for Yahoo! Trade Review
- Must be at least 18 years of age to participate
- Several states prohibit the playing of money games:
Other limitations may apply, but the game itself is exactly the same as the free Fantasy Sports games.
Play at your own risk.
Please see our Official Contest Rules for Fantasy Football Pro Leagues for more information.