Finding your league's position and scoring settings
How to find what roster positions and scoring categories are being used in your Fantasy Sports league.
In order to view the scoring and roster configurations that apply within your league, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you are signed into Yahoo! Fantasy Sports.
- Select on your league name from the list on the right-hand side.
- Select the League tab.
- Select Scoring & Settings.
The "Roster Positions" section displays the starting roster configuration, as well as any bench or DL/IR positions, selected by the commissioner.
Each scoring category in your league is also displayed, as well as the point value (in points-based leagues) assigned by the commissioner.
- Bench "BN" positions do not count in fantasy scoring, and may be occupied by players from any position.
- All public leagues (including Pro Leagues) use the same default scoring and roster configurations.
- For Hockey, Basketball, and Baseball, point scoring is for "head-to-head - points" or "points only" leagues and not for "head-to-head" or "head-to-head - one win" leagues. Head-to-head leagues will not to see points settings. They will only see stat categories. In head-to-head leagues, you get a single win for things like most goals, assists, power plays, etc.
Here's a video that will help you understand the basics of scoring.