Adding and dropping players using the Android app
This article describes the steps to add and drop a player from your Fantasy Baseball team using the Android app.
Once you are on your team in the app, follow these steps in order to add a player to your team:
- Tap the Players icon on the bottom of the screen. From here, you'll be able to add players to your team either by doing a Player Search by name, or using various filters:
- Stats (Season, or a portion of the season)
- Statistical category
- Once you have zeroed in on the player you want, tap on him | Tap on the + icon in the upper-right corner.
- If you have an empty roster position, you can add the player without dropping another one.
- Otherwise, the Claim window will include which players are eligible to be dropped from your roster. Tap on the player to activate the checkmark | Tap Add & Drop.
- Tap Confirm in the upper-right corner to complete the transaction.
To drop a player from your roster:
- Select your team.
- Tap on the player you wish to drop.
- Tap on the — icon in the upper-right corner.
- Confirm your decision by tapping Drop.
Here is a video that will help you understand more about using the mobile app.