Logging in to a Yahoo! Fantasy Sports iPhone app
This article explains how to log in to any of our Fantasy Sports iPhone apps and gives some common troubleshooting steps if you are unable to log in.
Logging into the App:
- Touch the icon to launch the Yahoo! Fantasy app on your device.
- Enter your Yahoo! ID and Password into the fields provided, and click "Login".
If you created your team with them, you can log in with either your Facebook or Google ID to access your team(s).
Please Note: You must log in with the same Yahoo!, Facebook, or Google ID that you used to register your team in order to access it.
If you are having trouble signing in, please consider the following:
- Your Yahoo! ID is only the part before "@yahoo.com". If you have @ymail or another partner account, such as @sbc.com, you'll need to enter your entire email address as your Yahoo! ID
- Your password is case sensitive. Ex: "paSSwOrd"is not the same as "password"
To sign in to Yahoo! using your Facebook or Google ID:
- Click Google Sign In or Facebook Sign In on the bottom corners of the app screen.
- Enter your Facebook or Google login information to sign in.
Steps to try if you're still having issues:
- Try signing in to our mobile homepage via Safari to test your login credentials:
You will not be able to manage your Fantasy Teams from here, we simply want to eliminate the possibility of the password itself having a technical issue.
- We also recommend that you visit the Apple Support - iPhone Troubleshooting Assistant. By going through the steps via the assistant, you will be instructed how to reboot your iPhone and will resolve common application, synching, and network issues.