Adding or dropping players with the mobile app
This article explains how to make roster changes via a Fantasy mobile app.
To select a player to drop off your team, please follow these steps:
- On the "My Teams and Leagues" page, tap View Roster for the team from which you are dropping a player.
- Tap on the player you are dropping.
- Tap on the – button in the upper-right corner.
- Confirm your selection by tapping on the Drop button.
To add a player to your team, tap the Players icon on the bottom of the screen.
You can do a player search by name. You can also do a filter search by position, stats, availability, or rank.
Add a player through the Filter by Position feature using the following steps:
- Touch the Filter by Position feature button.
- You'll see a list of roster positions that you can filter your search through and you can select the position you'd like to search for, tap Find Players.
- When you have selected the player you want to add, tap the + symbol.
- If you have an empty roster spot, you will be asked to confirm the addition. Tap the ADD button | Tap Confirm.
- If you do not have an empty roster spot, you will be asked to drop a player. Tap on the player to activate the checkmark | Tap Add & Drop | Tap Confirm.
Note: If you proceed with the player add and have confirmed the replacement, you will not be able to add the player you just dropped to your team, until that player clears waivers.
Here is a video that will help you understand more on using the mobile app.