Getting started with keeper management tools
Learn about the keeper management tools now available to Fantasy Sports league commissioners in renewed leagues.
"Keeper management tools" allow you to reuse rosters from a previous season. These tools are only available for renewed leagues from previous seasons.
Keeper management tools allow commissioners to:
- Import rosters from last season
- Set deadlines for keeper selections
- Provide teams detailed instructions about making keeper selections
- Confirm and/or edit teams' keeper picks after the deadline
- Place keepers automatically into the opening or final rounds of their draft
To use keeper management tools:
- Renew your league if you haven't already. If you have a non-renewed league and would like to assign keepers, you can do so via the Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players link in your commish tools.
- Enable keeper management in your commish tools. In order to use keeper management tools, a commissioner must enable this feature. When enabled, commissioners will be able to import their rosters from last season, set their keeper deadline and provide league members with detailed instructions about making keeper selections.
Available tools once keeper management is enabled:
- Choose Keepers: For leagues where commissioners have chosen to set a keeper declaration deadline, league managers use this tool to indicate which players they intend to keep from the previous season.
- Confirm Keeper Players: Used after a keeper declaration deadline has passed, this tool allows commissioners to approve the keepers submitted by each team, change them if needed to comply with league rules, and eventually confirm that keeper declaration is complete, publishing the results to the "Rosters" page under the "League" tab.
- Edit Draft Order & Assign Keeper Players: Use this pre-draft tool to set the order in which each team picks in each round and assign keeper players to each team.