How to add content to My Yahoo!
My Yahoo! gives you a variety of ways to find and add content to your page, and they all use the same basic steps.
- Go to the page to which you want to add content by clicking the tab name.
- Click Content to open the content gallery.
- From here you can:
- Add content from the items already displayed, clicking the forward and backward buttons to scroll through the choices.
- Browse for content.
Click a category on the right under Browse Content, and click the forward and backward buttons to scroll through the displayed content.
- Search for content
Type keywords in the search box in the upper-right corner of the gallery (not the search box at the top of the page), and then click the search button. Click the forward and backward buttons to scroll through the results.
- Add preloaded tabs - themed pages filled with related content, such as cooking and games. When you add this type of content, you're adding a new tab. Click Preloaded Tabs near the bottom-center of the gallery. Click the forward and backward buttons to scroll through the content.
- Add RSS feeds - content from websites that frequently update their information, such as blogs and news.
Click Add RSS Feed near the bottom-center of the gallery, and then type the URL of the website you want to add.
- When you find the content you want to add, click Add and select a page where you want the content displayed. For example, "My Front Page", "The Best of My Yahoo!" etc... Or you can choose to Create a new Page.
- Click I'm Done.
Note: While adding content, you can preview a particular content to see what it will look like when added to your tab. Do this by placing the cursor over the content, and then clicking Show Preview (which only shows when the cursor is over the content). Close the preview by clicking Close Preview.
For further details on how to proceed with any of the above recommendations, view the My Yahoo! Adding Content tutorial.