The difference between Video Calling and Webcam Sharing
- Are a one-on-one video and voice conversation with a single person at a time.
- Requires a connected webcam, microphone, and speakers.
- Requires that you and your friend use Yahoo! Messenger 10 or higher.
- Is a live video feed that can be broadcast to one or more people at the same time (who are able to access it only with your permission)
- Requires that you launch a separate PC-to-PC voice call if you want to have a voice conversation at the same time.
- Only requires a connected webcam.
- Allows you and your friend to be on different versions of Yahoo! Messenger.