Deleting and reinstalling Sportacular - Android
Many issues can be corrected by deleting and reinstalling the Sportacular app. Here's how:
To delete the Sportacular App:
- Go to the main desktop view on your phone and select the Menu button.
- Select Settings.
- In the Settings section, tap Applications.
- Select Manage applications. You will be shown a list of applications.
- Locate and select Sportacular. On the next page, you will be offered several options to manage the app.
- Select Uninstall, then confirm the choice.
To ensure that the deletion is complete, please power down the device, then restart it.
To reinstall the Sportacular app:
Note: When installing the app, it is recommended that you use a good Wi-Fi connection, as the process will go faster; and the connection is more consistent. However, it is not required.
- Open the Market/Play Store app on your desktop and search for Sportacular. The search feature is located in the upper-right of the market screen.
- Once you locate Sportacular, select the FREE button.
- Tap OK to accept permissions, and Sportacular will be reinstalled to the device.