Sharing your calendar with Windows Live Calendar, Google Calendar, and other calendar services
Learn about sharing with third-party calendar services that support the ".ics" iCalendar format.
Understanding sharing your Yahoo! Calendar outside of Yahoo!:
- They won't be able to edit your calendar: The person you share your calendar with (recipient) will have view-only access and not be able update the calendar.
- Yahoo! Calendar doesn't automatically send updates: The recipient will need to use an automatic or manual refresh option provided by their Calendar service (if available).
To share your Yahoo! Calendar with another calendar service that supports iCalendar:
- Follow the steps in our help article on how to begin the sharing process with another user.
- The recipient will receive an email with third-party sharing information.
- In step 2, they will need to use the iCalendar ".ics" web address, listed beside "Add to Outlook, Apple iCal, or another calendar."
- The web address will contain ".ics" and look similar to this example: http://calendar.yahoo.com/[yahoo-id]/123a456/ycal.ics?id=001
- The recipient will need to refer to their email provider's product documentation for detailed steps on using this link in their calendar, to complete the sharing process.