Can't find notes in Yahoo! Notepad
How to locate Notepad notes inside their folders. When Notepad was updated, folders were added.
Notepad folders may not be expanded, hiding the notes contained within.
We added folders to Notepad to make it easier for you to organize your notes. If you're having trouble finding a note, you'll need to enusre that you open your Notepad folders to see the notes that they contain. You can also do a search to locate a note.
To open and close note folders:
- In the left column, click a folder arrow to open a note folder. The notes in the folder will display in the order in which they were created.
- Example: the note that was created first will display at the top of the folder, and the newest at the bottom.
- Click a folder arrow again to close it.
To search for a note using the Find Note box in the Notepad toolbar:
- Type the note title or other search words in the Find Note box.
- Press Enter on your keyboard.
- The search results display in the "Results" area at the right.
- Click the note title to see a note.