Inviting members to your group
Learn how moderators with sufficient privileges can invite members to their Yahoo! groups.
Moderators may invite up to 50 members to their groups via the Yahoo! Groups site per day.
The number of members that can be invited is cumulative across all groups for a single moderator. This means that a moderator can invite 50 prospective members in total per day across all of their groups.
To invite new members to your group:
- Go to the My Groups page.
- Select the name of the group to which you would like to invite or add members.
- Select Invite on the left side of the page.
- Enter the Yahoo! ID or email address for each of the new (potential) members.
- Select Submit Invite.
- On the next page, you will see a preview of the invitation to join which will be sent out.
- If you need to make any corrections, select Edit.
- Select Invite Members.
Note: Invited members will not be added to the group until they reply to your invitation.
Note: Bouncing addresses will not be added to any groups until the bounce status is cleared. Unsubscribing and resubscribing will not clear the bounce status.