Protecting kids online
Contains information on how to provide safe and kid-friendly Web environment, and how to report information if a child is in possible danger.
Yahoo! is a strong advocate for online child safety.
For information on online child safety:
- Yahoo! Safely
- Making smarter and safer choices online for you and your family
- Get expert advice
- Yahoo! Security Center Kids and Family Safety
- Protect your kids
- Keeping safe online
- Tips by age
If you believe you or your child may be in danger or if you believe that you have information about a child who is in danger, you may want to contact:
- Your local law enforcement agency
- You should be able to find the phone number for your local law enforcement agency in your local phone book or by using Yahoo! Directory Search.
- Yahoo! is a strong partner to law enforcement in child protection cases.
- The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Go to their website: National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
- You may also file a report with them by calling: 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678)