What’s new with Yahoo! Finance Quotes pages
In our endeavor to provide our users with most current data and news, Yahoo! Finance has updated the quotes pages to add Nasdaq real-time prices for all equities, ETFs and ETNs.
We welcome your feedback about the changes.
Features and Updates
- Nasdaq real-time prices on all quotes and leaf pages.
- Real Time Volume from Nasdaq Last Sale
- After hours prices are now available on the site until pre-market trading starts for the next day.
- New UI for easy view of real-time prices, change, and percent change on quotes summary page.
- Addition of new fields "Beta" and "Next Earnings Date" in the "Quotes Summary" table.
- Calendar icon on the "Next Earnings Date" field that allows you to add the earnings date to your Yahoo! Calendar and setup reminder to your phone, email or Yahoo! Messenger.
- Quotes for NYSE, Nasdaq and NYSEAmex are Real Time and sourced from Nasdaq Last Sale when available. If not available from NLS, quotes will appear delayed from primary listing source.
Note: For Premium subscribers quotes are real-time and sourced from the primary listing source (NYSE, Nasdaq and NYSEAmex) via your subscription to the Real-time Package.
In the next few months, we’ll be updating the rest of the Yahoo! Finance site, mobile apps, and charts with real-time prices and volume.