MarketTracker launches but does not display data
This article is helpful if you are having problems with Yahoo! Finance MarketTracker and experience the following:
- MarketTracker is blank after it launches
- MarketTracker does not load data
- MarketTracker displays an error
- MarketTracker does not stream Real-Time quote data
Internet security programs (e.g. anti-virus applications, including: AVG, Trend Micro, Avast, or similar) may block streaming content within Yahoo! Finance MarketTracker and prevent the applet from loading or displaying data.
- To address loading and data display issues in MarketTracker, disable your internet security program and then try to launch MarketTracker.
- Once you have confirmed that the internet security program is the cause of the issue, please contact the developer’s support department to get instructions on how to allow MarketTracker to work with their software.
Note: Yahoo! Finance MarketTracker does not run behind firewalls and proxies.
If you use Trend Micro, it may be necessary to uninstall the software to allow MarketTracker to work correctly. Please contact the Trend Micro support team for more information.