Why is my image a gray face?
Showing a gray face as your display image means:
- You have not selected an image or avatar to use.
- We no longer store a previous image you have used.
- We do not have an image stored for you.
To review or edit your display image settings:
- Sign in to Yahoo! Answers.
- Select My Profile located to the right of the search box.
- Select the Edit My Info link in your profile module.
Within the "Picture" area of this page are options to set the Avatar or image you want to be displayed on Yahoo! Answers.