Editinf or deleting an answer after submission
You can edit or delete your answer as long as the question remains open. Once the question goes into voting and/or has been resolved, you will no longer be able to edit or delete your answer.
- Edit your answer: Select the Edit link text below your answer.
- You will then be able to revise your answer.
- Once you have finished editing your answer, select the Submit button.
- Delete your answer: Select the Delete link text below your answer.
- You will get a confirmation dialog box to accept or cancel your delete action.