Choosing or Changing your display image on Yahoo! Answers
To review or edit your display image settings:
- Sign in and click the down arrow in the upper left corner next to your name.
- Select Profile. (This should take you to the Yahoo! Profile page)
- Hover your mouse over the picture above your name and select change picture.
- Select one of the images displayed, or if you wish to use a different image, click upload.
- Browse to an image on your computer you would like to use and click Open
- Your new image should now be an option you can select.
Once chosen. It should now be your Yahoo! Answers image.
Yahoo! Avatars is discontinuing on April 1, 2013. You will need to download your avatar if you wish to use it beyond April 1, 2013.