Disconnecting Facebook/Google account from Yahoo!
You can bind your Yahoo! Account to Google or Facebook so that you can log in using a Google or Facebook ID. It is possible to remove the binding to these services at any time.
To disconnect your Google or Facebook account from Yahoo!:
- Visit Yahoo! Account Information Page.
- Select Sign in with Google or Sign in with Facebook.
- Enter your Google or Facebook login information.
- Select Manage Other Accounts to Sign-in.
- Select Remove next to the Google or Facebook icon.
A pop-up dialog box will open prompting you to confirm the action.
- Select Sign Out at the top of the page when finished.