Testing Your Webcam For Video Calling
If you're to unable see your own video during a video call, make sure that your system is capable of using the webcam features of Yahoo Messenger.
- Check that your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Verify that the required equipment is connected to your computer (webcam, microphone, speakers).
- Install your webcam's drivers from the manufacturer's website or installation CD.
- Run the Yahoo Video and Voice Setup assistant calibrate your system for video quality.
- Make sure your friend has the latest version of Yahoo Messenger installed on their computer.
If you still can't see your image after following these instructions, please let us know and send us the diagnostic log files for the error so that we can see if Yahoo Messenger is functioning properly.