Is your Yahoo! Frontpage showing local news and weather from your city? If not, you should set your default location to your current city so you can receive content that is specific to where you are!
Here are the steps to change your default location on the Yahoo! Frontpage:
1. Visit Yahoo! Homepage.
2. Scroll down to the “Local” section.
3. Click the downward facing triangle next to the “Local” heading.
4. Type your local zip code in the field provided
5. Check the “Make this my default Yahoo! Location” box in order to make this location “stick” to your account.
6. Click the Go button to finalize your selection.
Note: If you are simply visiting another city but still want their local news and weather, you can change the location for Yahoo! Homepage by typing in that city’s zip code and not checking the “Make this my default Yahoo! Location” box. This will change your location until you go through the steps again and choose your default location.